I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Turkey Handprints

Over the Thanksgiving break I worked on putting together some of the Little People's memory book pages.  Every year we put together this book as an end-of-the-year gift, with one page dedicated to each month of the school year.  I wish I could say that I get done with each month's pages soon after that month is over, but it's not always the case.  However, I am doing better this year than normal - considering that I'm working on November pages before November is even over.

We try to make one hand print art project for each month.  This last month was handprint turkeys.  However, to enable the Little People to still be creative with their turkeys, I like to let them draw the eyes, beak and feet themselves.


I always think they're so charming when they're done:






I like to think of them as hand print turkeys with a little extra personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment