Today is the beginning of my second of three giveaways in honor of the new school year. But first, before I talk about this week's giveaway, I need to announce that the winner of last week's giveaway. I had just a few entries, but on the positive side, that gave each entry a very good chance to win!
The winner of that giveaway is Lynda Donovan. Lynda, I will be emailing you with with the details of your win. You will receive my "Making a Classroom Tree" and "Decorating Your Classroom Tree" tutorials, along with either a set of tree leaves, or a garland of your choice from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
This week I am giving away a 14" balloon wreath, covered with 400+ balloons, plus colorful, springy pipe cleaners. This wreath is perfect to hang on a classroom door (or house door) to announce a student's (or family member's) birthday. Along with the wreath, I will make a class set of "Happy Birthday" labels, so that you can have one to use for each person's birthday.
To make it fair to the people who entered the drawing last week (and already did some of these things), you can choose one of the following ways to enter. After you do one of the them, please leave a comment on this blog telling me which one you did. Please make sure that your username/sign in ID is correct so that I can contact you if you win. Or you can leave an email.
Please choose the one you like the best:
- "Follow" this blog
- "Follow" me in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
- "Follow" Teaching the Little People on Pinterest.
- Add my Teachers Notebook store your "favorites", then leave a comment here saying that you did so.
- This giveaway will be closed on Saturday February 25, 2012 by 10 pm PST.
- The winner will be announced on this blog on Sunday, February 26th.
- The winner will be notified by email/through their Sign In/ID and has 5 days to respond
- If the winner does not respond in 5 days, a new winner from the original entries will be chosen.
- Winner will be chosen by Random Generator.