I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Waiting for Phase Two

Well, today was Day 9 of our new school year.  Usually Day 9 is still a pretty hectic time in a new school year, but I must say that things are moving along quite nicely with the new batch of Little People.    With the exception of some bad words, some marginal defiance, and one Little Person taking off some clothes, things are very calm and together.

If only it could stay this way.  The truth is that this only Phase One of our preschool enrollment.   For some reason we started out this year with a lower number (currently 14), but will increase our number as soon as new students complete enrollment in the next few weeks.  Since our maximum in the class is 24, we could have as many as 11 new students join us.

Ah, the great unknown of 11 new Little People.  Will they be docile?  Angry?  Meek?  Rebellious? It's all just so - unknown.

So, while I am kind of marginally anxious about Phase Two, I have decided to put all of my efforts into training those in Phase One as much as we can.  And then they can train the new ones with their shining examples.

That's my plan, anyway.  I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment