I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Items on the Store Shelves

I want to say that I realize that my blog has become a little "shop heavy" the past few weeks, meaning that it is heavy on showing the items in the my teaching store and light on actual ideas and topics.  However, that will change in a week or so as I run out of time to work on putting more items in the store and need to turn my attention to actual children.  (Got my class list yesterday - 17+ new Little People are on the way.)

In the mean time, here are a few more items in the store:

Some song cards to allow the Little People to pick the first song of Music and Movement time when they are the Song Helper. You can find those here and here:





Some Playdough Math/Counting Mats found here and here:





 Even some FREE Playdough/Counting Mats found here:








No comments:

Post a Comment